The NSW Government has launched the Active Kids Program. From January 31st 2018, families can claim $100 per child (aged 4.5 – 18 years) to use for sport & fitness costs. (Conditions can be found on Service NSW site under Active Kids Program).
St Ives AFL is an Approved Provider for use of Active Kids vouchers so take advantage of the cost saving now by following these simple steps:
• Before you register with us, redeem the voucher and have your voucher number ready to claim your $100
• The Active Kids Voucher can only be redeemed once per child & cannot be split over more than one team/club
• Vouchers are available for use from 31st Jan – 31st Dec 2018 after which they expire
• When applying for the voucher, parents will need a valid Medicare Card with details of the child & a MyServiceNSW account
• Voucher can a only be redeemed in conjunction with payment of registration fees
How to get your NSW Government Active Kids Voucher Number:
• Log on to Service NSW website (www.service.nsw.gov.au)
• Locate Active Kids program in the ‘Services’ box
• Select ‘Apply for Voucher’
• Select ‘Apply Online’ to redeem a Voucher Number (each child will need a separate Voucher Number to register). Voucher Number to be used in St Ives AFL registration process to reduce registration fees by $100.
• After gaining your Voucher Number, head to www.stivesafl.com
Make sure you note of the Voucher Number & the Child it will be associated with BEFORE commencing to register with St Ives AFL.