Visit ‘Join Us & Resources’ on this site/app for more information.
For Auskick registrations, visit: http://www.aflauskick.com.au/register/
If you’re transferring from another club, email our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other registrations, visit: https://reg.sportingpulse.com/v6/regoform.cgi?aID=5590&pKey=36fd9c34aa7985c2840b6ae429c141f2&cID=14957&formID=36056
2018 Registration Fees:
AUSKICK U5 – U8 $165
JUNIOR U9 – U12 $220
YOUTH U13 – U17 $250
Note: Fees are inclusive of transaction costs
Save $100 per child on your 2018 registration fees!
The NSW Government has launched the Active Kids Program. From January 31 2018, families can claim $100 per child (aged 4.5 – 18 years) to use for sport & fitness costs. (Conditions can be found on Service NSW site under Active Kids Program).
St Ives AFL is an Approved Provider for use of Active Kids vouchers so take advantage of the cost saving now by following these simple steps:
• Before you register with us, redeem the voucher and have your voucher number ready to claim your $100
• The Active Kids Voucher can only be redeemed once per child & cannot be split over more than one team/club
• Vouchers are available for use from 31st Jan – 31st Dec 2018 after which they expire
• When applying for the voucher, parents will need a valid Medicare Card with details of the child & a MyServiceNSW account
• Voucher can a only be redeemed in conjunction with payment of registration fees
How to get your NSW Government Active Kids Voucher Number:
• Log on to Service NSW website (www.service.nsw.gov.au)
• Locate Active Kids program in the ‘Services’ box
• Select ‘Apply for Voucher’
• Select ‘Apply Online’ to redeem a Voucher Number (each child will need a separate Voucher Number to register). Voucher Number to be used in St Ives AFL registration process to reduce registration fees by $100.
• After gaining your Voucher Number, head to www.stivesafl.com
Make sure you note of the Voucher Number & the Child it will be associated with before commencing to register with St Ives AFL.
Now register with St. Ives AFL:
• Now simply select the Registration Scenario at the top of this article
• Follow prompts to register your child/children
• When asked to redeem Voucher, select ’Yes’ to redeem Active Kids Voucher
• Enter Voucher Number (previously redeemed from Services NSW – see above) in Discount Code section
• Complete registration process & payment of balance
More than one child joining St. Ives?
We are pleased to offer a Sibling Rebate of $25 per additional child playing with the Club. To apply for the rebate, please email details to email@example.com
following the registration process. Once confirmed, a cheque will be returned for the total rebate.
Your membership benefits
• St. Ives jersey
• Coaching and training
Please ensure you have Club shorts and socks which can be purchased from our App/Website.